- This event has passed.
Aromatherapy For Natural Living
April 7 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$20.00
If you want to learn about aromatherapy and essential oils this is the class for you. Taught by Certified Aromatherapist Barbara Campbell, this class includes oil safety and an explanation of how aromatherapy is used and how it works. The effects of aromatherapy on the physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional levels will be covered. You will experience the effects of several essential oils and how your body responds to each oil.
By the end of this class you will know how to purchase essential oils and how to safely use them. We will cover the list below and much more.
- The incredible history of aromatherapy and its modern development.
- The origins and purpose of essential oils within the plant
- What an essential oil is and how it is produced.
- How to ‘smell’ an essential oil and….key elements to identifying quality of an essential oil.
- Learn about the amazing sense of smell and how it can transform emotions and well-being.
Attendees of this event receive a $10 credit toward their next Salt Therapy Session.
Reserve Your Space
November 17 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm